WHAT YOU NEED:
3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg, plus 1 yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla pudding mix
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using either a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy, about two minutes on medium speed. Add egg, yolk, vanilla, baking soda and salt, mixing until well combined.
- Add pudding mix and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds. Turn mixer to low, and add flour and sprinkles, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop dough onto prepared sheets using 1/8 cup measuring cup (or eyeball two tablespoons per cookie). Space dough balls about two inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are just beginning to set. Allow to rest on cookie sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe via Cookies & Cups